Sunday, February 7, 2010

Thanks for your support

Thanks for all your support with the Valentine Dinner!!  It was a blast to look at your Wedding Pictures. I feel like I know you all a little better ( mullets, mustaches, and all). What a great time of year to celebrate marriage and all that brings to our life's.

Along with all the wonderful food you all jumped in to bring, I wanted to say Thank-You to the women who worked so hard on this night.  Carissa Staker and Morgan Crantz decorated for the party. These are two talented women. I thought it turned out BEAUTIFUL.  Angela Maddock and Jana Taylor worked on the food and set up. That was alot of calling! Both so positive and helpful!  Katie Hildreth and Mary Ellen Guard took care of the games. Were they a hit or what?!!  We had so much fun.  Last but not least, Nancy Killpack who made invitations and picked up all the pieces and pulled everything together. I feel very lucky to be working with Nancy.  She truly leads me by example.  I  feel very blessed to be surrounded by such great women in our Ward Relief Society.

1 comment:

  1. and last but not least! Terri, cooking for us!!!!!! Thanks Terri.

    ReplyDelete